Emerging Leaders is a two-day formal program that combines a deep and rich seminar learning environment with personal one-on-one executive coaching.
Emerging Leaders delves into why we lead the way we do and provides a broad and deep knowledge source for leaders to intentionally choose from a wider variety of leadership experiences and tools. Young leaders will leave the program with the knowledge and ability to not only perform better, but also help others advance their leadership ability and drive organizational improvement.
- Recognized, captured and integrated opportunities more quickly (and declined others because of systematic rigor and discipline)
- Brought synergies in fractured markets through strategically confident leadership
- Increased revenue and EBITDA by executing quickly on growth strategies and increased capacity
- Dominated market presence/market share
- Increased RFP’s, pricing leverage, lead generation and conversion marketing in every market
- Improved team performance/reduced interpersonal conflicts
- Maximized resources, prepared/trained/retained staff, reconfigured organizational/team structure
- Developed leadership succession plans
- Led effective change management efforts
You can be assured that your fellow participants are familiar through comparable experience, with your challenges and concerns — and that their suggestions and feedback are based on their real-world experiences.
To ensure participants have the optimum background to benefit from the program, admission is by application only.