SALES – The Extra 5% That Will Take You to the Top of your Sales Profession—and Keep You There
Join us for Old School New Tools in our collaboration with Three Creative and Tim Brown.
DATE & TIME TBA
The principles contained within Old School with the New Tools (OSNT) find their basis, and are ultimately designed to support the First Rule of Sales, “People buy from people they like and trust.” Whether realized or not, salespeople are constantly building, or losing, trust at all times (through direct and indirect means). The methods and tips taught in our programs are the meeting point between the “tried and true” classic consultative sales methods and the tools available through the Internet/Digital Age to deliver the highest performing sales results.
Would you like to?
- Have Sales Be the First Thing You Do
- Create a Profitable Referral Based Business
- Expand your Confidence throughout the Sales Process
- Create and Commit to a Plan to Build Your Client Base
- Manage the Customer Experience Timeline with Tightly Knitted Goals
- Convert More Of Your Relationships to Results – Contacts To Contracts
- Close More Of Your Proposals Quickly And Easily by Using Deadlines
- Generate A Steady Flow Of Return And Referral Business by Using a System
- Book More Business Every Month Naturally because You are Organized
- Use Our Visibility Map and Strategic Community Placement (get on the right boards, be at the right events)
You will learn how to generate duplicatable business development practices that will build your business in 60 days or less. You will also learn powerful language patterns and tools to build referrals that you can incorporate into your business the very same day. Includes workbook.
Reserve your spot today!
Contact us to reserve your spot for Old School New Tools. Date & Time Information Coming Soon!