Emerging Leaders is a two-day formal program that combines a deep and rich seminar learning environment with personal one-on-one executive coaching.
The formal program consists of three areas of concentration:
- Leadership Theory and Application
- Professional Development
- Leadership Skills and Tools
The formal program includes two individual coaching sessions, one before the program and one afterwards, to reinforce and build on the concepts and skills learned in the two-day sessions.
Emerging Leaders delves into why we lead the way we do and provides a broad and deep knowledge source for leaders to intentionally choose from a wider variety of leadership experiences and tools. After completing our program, leaders will have the knowledge and ability to not only perform better, but also help others advance their leadership skills and drive organizational improvement.
Emerging Leaders is for:
- Individual leaders who want to become better leaders
- Mid-level managers seeking to move into leadership positions
- Organizations that want to develop the next generation of leaders
- Small business owners who want to improve their leadership skills
- Start-ups ready to take their next step
You can be assured that your fellow participants are familiar through comparable experience, with your challenges and concerns — and that their suggestions and feedback are based on their real-world experiences. $1,499.00 per person
Includes all Meals, Assessments, Strategic Pre/Post Program Coaching Session (with Boss) and Materials