Center Stage Public Speaking Program
“Making a significant impact on the world around you is within your reach.” ~ Kendall Colman
Would you like your presentation to be remembered with greater?
This training is an important part in becoming a gifted communicator. I am honored to be supporting you as you do this work to experience more pleasure while speaking and more success in
all of your communications.
So please join us for this half-day program focusing on how to create and deliver engaging presentations, while having fun in the process.
Among the results to be achieved are these key skills and behaviors:
- How to get started developing your public speaking skills
- How to understand the psychology of an audience
- How to master the writing process and develop content that stands out from the typical fare
- How to identify the big idea in your speech and carefully craft the promise that you deliver to your audience.
- How to transform the energy of negative language into the power of positive speech.
- How to speak under pressure, with natural humor and still deliver a well-rehearsed presentation.
- How to prepare and practice content for memory, minimizing dependency on notes.
- How to use relational presence as a way to connect with the audience and watch um’s and ahh’s drop away.
- How to be on point, on brand and on time.
- How to manage physiology (performance anxiety of any kind) for the various types of speaking events.
Then join Denver’s top executive coach, speech coach and media trainer, Kendall Colman, along with Chris Clark for a stimulating and comprehensive half-day strategic brand, speech and media communications program.
Being able to communicate with ease about your strategy, team, service, product or business is one of the most powerful ways to connect with potential customers and grow your business.
This is where Colman Coaching comes in. Learn More